Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Start of a Whole New Blog and Whole New Life!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been thinking about this blog and im done with writing a itinerary of what I'm doing! First there is to much to talk about cuz everyday is something new and exciting. So now I'm starting a new blog on my experiences and how these are changing my life!!! Yesturday I spent two hours on a compressor at 60 feet under the surface of this amazing reef so vibrant with life. Even though i was taking fishes lives as i went along I could feel the interconnectedness of it all and how lucky I am to be were I am. I felt as if one with the ocean and this amazing planet and just as vulnerable as the fish I was killing because any second a tiger shark could come and end mine! But as I swam along by myself I wasn't worried about it just content in the moment, not worried about the future or the past just now! That Now feeling is how me and tyler have been living the past month. We came into grand bahama fort repairs with the intent to leave in 3 days. Now we've been here for a month and a half and im so content! I love living my life just as the sails of Alamar take her along! I can see that every person we meet we have this "Now" effect on there life! People that I look up to here that have done so much more then us are telling us "thank you" for helping them get out of there slum and get back in the water or watever it is that brought them contentment in the past! I feel like we are going to keep having this effect on people even though were just a couple of bums on  a old boat sailing the carribiean. One thing we do have right is the will to follow our hearts to the true meaning! Before I was in search of what it was to live and try to find a life worth living. But Now i realize its what I'm living! The freeness, the love of life, and the amazing  people as we keep walking through it! I only recently realized this to the fullest. Me and Tyler just turned down a oppurtunity to get a 105 ft schooner that would have possible made us millions and make our travels way more luxurious but we realized trhat if we took that oppurtunity this life would change and possibly be destroyed because of the evils that come with money and having a itinerary!
Right Now we are living the dream to the absolute fullest. there is nothing better then living in simplicity, cleaning the fish we shot as the sun goes down in the carribiean breeze drinking a few beers and shareing stories with these old timers here that have lived this way all they're lives! I'm about embracing it Now and the people we EAT and Drink with as we go along. That is whats important in my life Now, the small things! I'm making a promise to myself right now as I write this to never complicate just simplify, that is the key to Now!! For Now that is all I know I'll update this when I figure out more!! So much love for all who read this and those who don't! My heart goes out to all of you! Get Out of the Rat Race and the Mental Slavery and Be FREE and LOVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you brotha hope all is well on the seas. Hope to meet u in the islands one day Jah willing. Been in Miami getting closer to Jah and letting Him work on me to grow His kingdom. Onenlove brotha

    ReplyDelete