Monday, February 11, 2013

Seeing Alama'r fly

    What a amazing site to see all of Alama'rs wings open up to the sky and see her sore across the water. She has grace, elegance, and speed. Everyone told us up here that were nuts to sail the Chesapeake. But as cold and frigged as it is out here nothing could break our spirits right now. Yesterday was by far the most awesomely intense sailing I have ever done. Full sail, 35 mph gust, 5-6 ft waves across the bay blowing white caps as far as the eye could see. But she handled it like it was a breeze. My women has got a brave heart!!! She is ready to take on any ocean! Behind the helm is the warmest place on her. Lay two hands on that old wooden wheel and your adrenaline starts to flow through your body as she wips threw the water. Everyday is so surreal right now, I have no recollection of yesterday. My life is blending in with my dreams in a state that I am just on the cusp of understanding. There is no time anymore, the days pass so fast and I just wake up and start another. I keep pinching myself to see if it is real. I have never done anything more exciting in my life. I am truly living Now!!! Living a life of fullness with adventure, passion, and excitement. I encourage anyone who reads this to find the adventurous life that we all have in our dreams. Life is to short to be stagnant. Learn new things everyday! Watch the sunrise and sunset! Be spontaneous! Live life for yourself! Don't doubt yourself! But most importantly follow your soul and it will take you to great places you never expected to be. We are what fills this world with excitement and happiness. In three days we will enter the mighty Atlantic ocean for our first blue water passage to Charleston . I can't wait to see what she has in store for us. What doesn't break us makes us stronger!

Much love my friends
Peace,
Brian













p.s.-  i tried to load video but its not seeming to work I will post them in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment