Friday, January 4, 2013

I shall be realesed!

My name is Brian Fernandez. People call me Caveman. I guess because the way I live my life.Hence "A Caveman Journal". This is a blog about my travels, experiences, and the people I share them along the way in this beautiful life. And if you are reading this you are one of those people. By writing this my only hope is to inspire you all to get out of this stressful routine life and go live your dreams and find yourself. I feel everyone is on a personal quest to find the truth in life and live in complete peaceful bliss day by day. 

Right now I am preparing to start a whole new life I know nothing about. Find the feeling of "not knowing what to expect the next day". It is a amazing feeling. I am about to embark on a 2 year journey to Ecuador. I plan on leaving out of Miami to the Bahamas southeast through Turks and Caicos south to the D.R. then east Peurto Rico to B.V.I. and st. Thomas down through the Lee-Ward islands to Trinidad and Tobago to Venezuela then northwest to Jamaica to Cuba west to Mexico and south through Honduras. Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and through the Panama Canal south to Ecuador. I hope to purchase and live on a 41 ft Piver Victress from the 80's. Her name will be "ALAMAR" witch translates into "On the Sea".  Surfing, sailing, spearfishing, jamming, diving, partying, and immersing myself in every culture I come in contact is my passions. 

My dream is to one day find a piece of land along my journeys to set up a organic farm where I can create my own personal "Garden of Eden" I find it beautiful that only man has the power to create life and make a Desert into a Oasis with there own two hands. A human to me is a artist and the earth is his or her canvas. Plants have tot me a lot about this earth and I encourage everyone to see the beauty and start a garden.

My next blog will be on my boat. Where I will hopefully be in the keys preparing for the trip to the Bimini, Bahamas. My friend Logan is going to join me for the first leg through the bahamas. So I look forward to meeting up with him. 

Until next time, 
Peace, 
Brian

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kid!
    Elaine and I are among your admirers, although we worry. Is this a little too crazy, too fearless? I guess that's up to you, isn't it?
    Keep your Blog current, your talent for adventure writing shows. Keep Blogging!
    Calm winds and fair seas.
    Love,
    Uncle Mac & Aunt Elaine

    ReplyDelete